Reedman Builders offer a full range of building services tailored to your individual requirements. With many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge within the building industry, Reedman Builders always ensure that a high quality service at affordable price is offered to each and every client at all times.
Our skilled tradesmen are more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you pay for, if not more. We pride ourselves on the high level of service, professionalism and expertise which we deliver enabling us to build long term relationships with our clients.
Approved by the FMB and fully insured, Reedman Builders let you relax in the knowledge that you are dealing with professionals who take the utmost pride in adding value to your property and lifestyle alike.
If you would like more information, discuss your upcoming project or receive your free quotation, then please contact us where we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Whichever service you choose from Reedman Builders, please be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- All Commercial and Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have public liability insurance of £2,500,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed with warrants available on request from the FMB or NHBC.
- Emergency work is undertaken, making sure help is at hand just when you need it.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, and only employ qualified staff.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.
National House Building Council Company
NHBC states its primary purpose as raising the construction standards of new homes in the UK and provide consumer protection for homebuyers. Established in 1936, NHBC is the UK’s largest provider of new home warranties.